Business NSW – Maximising your business potential
Tracing our heritage back to 1826, the mission of Business NSW is to is to create a better Australia by helping businesses maximise their potential.
Business NSW is a passionate advocate for business in the public arena: whether standing up to government and decision makers when business interests are neglected or working together to create positive change.
Business NSW helps all businesses from small enterprises to large corporations maximise their business potential. Our commercial services division, Business Australia, provides tools, resources and advice, whether a business is just starting out, looking to become more efficient or wanting to grow.
We believe it’s important for Australia’s business community to succeed, because prosperity creates new jobs, social wealth, and better communities in which to live. Business NSW can help your business in the following ways:
- Create better business to business connections
- Public policy and advocacy
- Providing local, regional and state-wide business support
- Helping you to increase productivity and productivity through expert advice and business solutions
Uniting the Chamber movement in NSW: Alliance Program
The Alliance Program has been developed to strengthen the relationship between Business NSW and the Local Chambers of Commerce within NSW. This program represents a significant opportunity to unite the Chamber movement and provide members of the Local Chamber access to benefits of Business NSW at no additional cost.
The objectives and benefits of the program are:
- Foster and develop a co-operative, non-competitive relationship between Business NSW and the Local Chamber movement by offering Local Chambers a limited Business NSW membership for their members. This dual membership arrangement strengthens the value proposition of the Local Chamber membership and removes the concerns around competition for membership.
- Access to advice, tools, products and services from Business NSW and Business Australia to help your members’ businesses and assist the Local Chamber to grow and retain its membership base.
- Create one voice for business in NSW and the united Chamber movement to represent business interests at a local, regional, state and federal level.